Wednesday, January 9, 2013

4 Our Very first car (Toyota Fortuner 2008)

Having our first car.

toyota fortuner 2008
              2012 was a bit rough for us since my mother got sick and our family business's sales went a little bit down. Before ending the year, a good thing happened because our very first car arrived. It was a second hand Toyota Fortuner 2008 model in a good condition. Funny thing is that one who delivered it left it at the front of our house with the engines on. No one in my family knows how to drive a car even though we have a jeepney, we never really learned how to drive. We needed to call our uncle who always drive for us to have it parked in our garage.


Driving

     I  had my cousin to teach me on how to drive. Since it is on automatic mode, It is very easy to learn to drive it. I have the most free time on my family so I have the time to learn driving and to drive for them. The bad news is, I became responsible for car wash and maintenance.

How to acquire license here in Philippines

It is not that hard to acquire driving licenses. It's just that too many are in the line and will take you so much time. In student's driving license, you will just be needing a copy of your birth certificate and a fee of 318 pesos. After a month, you can apply for a non-pro licence which will have an exam and small fees. I have acquired my non-pro license and I'm good to go.

Blessing of our car.

Father is giving our car his blessings. We offered a little prayer and he sprinkled holy water. It's a great blessing for our family and we are very thankful for having it. In return, I'll take care of it and keep it always in good condition.












4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love you,
    I have learned so much from you. Thank you very much.
    http://quickfollower.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

A Dose of Bryan Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates