Tuesday, September 4, 2012

0 Oppa Gangnam Style hits 100 million views

Oppa Gangnam Style

Join the beat with the new K-pop single from rapper PSY "Oppa Gangnam Style". Released in July of 2012, Oppa Gangnam style is about to hit its hundred million views. What people love about the Gangnam Style is its Humorous Music Video and it's unusual dance steps plus the very catchy beat. The song became trending on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Oppa Gangnam Style is said to kill the previous hit "Teach me how to Dougie".

I never really liked K-pop before and this song introduced me to it.  If you haven't heard of it yet, here is the music video of it:


The song is hot and a lot of pictures about it are circulating the social media. Here are some of pictures I saw on Facebook:



We all danced before from the favorite beat "Teach me hot to Dougie". Will Gangnam Style beat it? will it last that long?


The unusual steps of Gangnam Style


Just like me, I never really liked it at the first time I heard it.


I am looking forward to see dance revisions for this song. What do you think of this song? Leave a comment. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Dose of Bryan Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates